Operations Analyst I
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Operations Analyst I Position:
We are seeking a data-driven Operations Analyst to join our expanding Fulfillment team, focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and fostering strong relationships. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of our customer interactions, ensuring that Stord operates with customer-obsession daily. Join our team to make a meaningful impact in customer experience and operational excellence. This role offers the chance to be a pivotal part of our customer-focused approach while growing your skills in a dynamic environment.
In this role, you will be the primary owner of day-to-day communication and play an integral role in Stord’s relationship with our customers. You will use available data from Stord One Commerce and Stord One Warehouse to track KPIs, identify areas of improvement, and guide decision making for internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with cross-functional partners in Account Management, Engineering, and Warehouse Operations to
*This role is primarily onsite at our Las Vegas, NV fulfillment center and will report directly to our Director of Customer Quality.
What You'll Do:
- Manage queue of incoming tickets on a day-to-day basis, including consistent follow-up to ensure a complete and timely resolution.
- Monitor KPIs to identify trends, and regularly provide data-driven insights to customers
- Co-lead external Weekly Business Review meetings with a proactive approach to performance monitoring, forecast accuracy, special projects, and outstanding issues
- Closely collaborate with Fulfillment Operations to escalate shippers’ priorities regarding orders, inventory management, and other applicable operational requests
- Escalate issues for resolution as required to ensure the customer commitments are upheld; represent Stord to customers and serve as conduit between the two
- Ensure order data is flowing accurately across systems, and own resolution with Engineering support
- Ensure quality control for global shipping documents
- Consolidate data and build custom reports for internal and external partners
- Closely collaborate with Customer Success to support shippers’ presentations, business reviews, and on-site visits
- Conduct process reviews and contribute to SOP creation/refinement
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience
- Strong track record of collaboration and relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Passionate attention to detail – able to work meticulously and quickly
- Strong multi-tasking skills; capable of juggling multiple projects at once and adapting to accelerated timelines
- Intermediate to advanced data analysis skills in Excel
- Previous startup experience
Disclaimer : We are accepting applications for these roles year-round, as this function is invaluable to the continued growth and success of our company. We may not have an immediate hiring need, but please do not be discouraged to apply! If you are qualified, and we begin to hire for these roles, we will reach out as soon as possible to begin a conversation.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.