Senior Director / Head of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights form every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Adobe, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
We are searching for a Head of Product Marketing to lead the team in charge of messaging and positioning for the Cresta Real-Time Intelligence platform. This team plays a pivotal role as it is the interface between sales and product management and is tasked with ensuring that Cresta is consistently viewed as the most relevant brand in the market. The product marketing team is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through world-class messaging and positioning, storytelling, content, and competitive insights. The product marketing leader will partner with multiple stakeholders to create revenue-impacting programs that align sales, customer success, and the leadership team.
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Lead the go-to-market business planning, resource prioritization (in people and programmatic investments) and performance reporting across the product portfolio.
- Evolve the product/solutions packaging and pricing strategy to maximize growth opportunities and increase customer lifetime value.
- Develop and manage a corporate positioning and messaging platform to ensure a compelling and differentiated narrative for our platform, product, and solution offerings.
- Align with the product management and customer success teams to launch new products and enhancements.
- Working closely with the content manager, drive the creation and delivery of compelling new content across thought leadership, demand generation and sales enablement to increase company visibility and drive new business.
- Shape our competitive position in the market representing the voice of the customers/influencers and providing market intelligence to other functions.
- Serve as a thought leader, storyteller, and spokesperson to bring corporate positioning to life.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of top product marketing talent.
- Proactively collaborate across the marketing team including demand generation, product marketing, field marketing, and creative services, as well as the entire organization including sales,
- People Leadership: How you inspire your team and influence your peers is critical for this role. We’d love to hear examples of how you’ve built and motivated teams to accomplish big tasks. You know that success comes from consistently reinforcing strong product marketing fundamentals with your team.
- Creativity: Tell us a story of the last product or solution you’ve launched or marketed. We’d love to know how you’ve made a company and its products relevant to the intended audience and the market at-large.
- Content: Show us what content you love and what makes it so great. We’d love to see your content chops – whether that’s copy, visuals, demos, or something else that grabs people.
- Metrics: Planning and decision making is grounded in metrics. Having a solid understanding of the buyer journey as well as pipeline dynamics will be critical to your success in this role. You will be driven not by simple quantity of assets produced, but by the impact of those assets. You know how to measure and evaluate metrics around traffic and lead generation impact, along with asset usage by the Sales team.
- Program Management: You and your team will be coordinating some of the biggest efforts across the company. We’d love to learn how you’ve aligned your plans and managed cross- functional projects.
- You've worked in the generative AI or contact center market before and know how technology works and the competitive landscape.
- You've worked with technology products targeted to the needs of large, global enterprises.
- You have extensive experience working with large enterprise sales teams and supporting the needs of strategic partners.
See more open positions at Cresta
Something looks off?